Monday, February 27, 2012

To Friends....From Archives !!


Yesterday it was Minhaj's Birthday. I was going through some archives and found this one..


I wrote this one on Saad's Birthday. 30th January 2009. It was an Orkut Testimonial for Cheeku( Minhaj ). A year later as Facebook took over the nation I deleted my Orkut Account .....but managed to save this .
Sharing this again with Friends who have known Me , Saad & Minhaj over the Years.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well.. these days most of the people don't write testimonials ... infact.. they post testimonials.
But there are some people who write Testimonials to acknowledge someone's worth in their Life. In fact this the least they can do.
Coming to Minhaj. I can visualize the events and the times we have been together. From studying in AMU to Working in IT Industry.From Minhaj being "Cheeku" To being "Min The Rock". And these days "Min Rock Beta Version ".
Take One.
Back to Senior Secondary, AMU.We first met way back in 99. He was a chubby Boy, with strange hair Style. We were Just schoolmates. Salam Dua, thats it.. He had his own group. I had bunch of mine friends. Saad was the common friend.
Take Two.
Fast Forward to College. Jump on to Second Year. And I found him Driving me on his Enviable Enticer. Many more Eventful Rides Followed. To Sightful Amir Nisha. To charming Centre Point. To Sweet Saad's Home. Across the University. And the one I will never forget.. to Upper Court along with Saad ... for Nahaari...
(He is crazy about foods.. it reflects too). That was like "Arre kahan Arre kab !!!"
Many Birthday Parties.Many Kodak Moments. A Few Colg Fests.A few Movies (He is not movie freak like me, will go out if only gals are around) .A few Dhaba Nighout (He wasnt hostler.. So Not avilable for .. Daba Nightouts !!!). Many Jokes. Many Pranks. I still remember the fun we have while preparing the List of Names/Songs for our fellow Students in 2nd Year. And he was like "Yaar mere ko ye mat do" when I and Saad decided "Main Nikla Gaddi le ke !!!!!!" for him. Hmm ..one of our Colg secret revealed.
Take Three
Colg passed. He got Distinction , I missed. Now In the IT World.We were out together again. Noida was the place to be.Enticer replaced Scorpio.Hundreds replaced thousands. Fun was Bigger.We were the same old friends.
Take Four
Gurgaon. A year into Corporate world. More Confident. More Dreams. More Work. I got busy.He got busier. And he is like "kabhi hume bhi yaad kar liya karo...".
But he has been there whenever even I needed him.
All these years, even though he has changed his versions (or tried to...) for quite sometime, he has being the same man for me. Caring. Funny Jamalpuri.Nobody is perfect. And he not an exception. But this is not the rite place to reveal all the secrets.
Today its Saad's Birthday.A person close to both of us. I am writing this from New York. Minhaj wud be sleeping Back In Gurgaon. And Saad would be Preparing for evening party in Melbourne. Three different world. We used to be at same place. And I still remember these two bringing Cake for me In Hostel on my birthday.
Memories Remain.
We will be together again.
We will have more memorable moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment